In the heart of the Vogelsberg and only 3km away from the old town of Schotten is our Hotel Restaurant Landhaus Appel. In a beautiful south-facing location, you can enjoy an enchanting view over the Niddatal valley all the way to the city of Frankfurt/Main.
In the rural Betzenrod you experience a natural environment; ideal to find peace and relaxation.
But pets are not allowed in the hotel and restaurant!
Aktivitäten in der Umgebung
- bathing, sailing or lounging at the Nidda Stausee
- on the Hoherodskopf climb the climbing forest and slide down the summer toboggan run
- in the Vogelpark in Schotten you can experience different bird species and other animals up close
- play golf in Eschenrod (district of Schotten)
- play tennis in Schotten
- explore the nature on well signposted cycling and hiking trails
- skiing and tobogganing on the extinct volcano: 'Vogelsberg'
- More information can be found at Schotten Touristik.